This paleo protein bar recipe is made with 5 ingredients and completely customizable! This is an absolute favorite way to get your daily serving of protein in!
Recipe by: Andi Marie @alittlemorebalanced
- 1/2 cup protein powder of choice
- 1 3/4 cups vanilla cookie cream nut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp paleo sprinkles of choice
- Add all of your ingredients together in a bowl and mix until batter is formed.
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and transfer batter to the baking dish.
- Set in the freezer for 1 hour. After an hour take it out, cut it and drizzle more nut butter and sprinkles on top and enjoy!