Get inspired to make these recipes with our revol snacks for those mid-afternoon cravings!
All Recipies by: Andi Marie @alittlemorebalanced
1. Hazelnut Cacao Banana Muffins
- 2 bananas mashed
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax seed + 6 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp hazelnut cacao
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Make your flax egg by adding your water and flaxseed together, let it sit in the fridge for 10 min.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and add all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix until batter is formed.
- Transfer dough to your lined muffin sheet and fill muffin tins to the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until they look mighty golden brown.
***Topped with a white chocolate drizzle***
2. Snickerdoodle Cookies w/ Snickerdoodle Bite
For the dough:
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp almond four
3 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp vanilla cookie nut butter
2 tbsp coconut sugar
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 flax egg
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon
- Mix all of the ingredients for your dough together until combined, then let the batter sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once the batter is thicker, mix your coconut sugar and cinnamon & preheat your oven to 350F. roll your batter into balls, then cover them in the cinnamon sugar coating. place on your baking sheet and slightly press down to make the shape of a cookie.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, let cool and top with a cinnamon bite.
3. Vanilla cookie cream cookie dough crumble
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla cookie cream nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- *add milk of choice if needed*
- Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl and mix until you get the crumble cookie dough texture.
- Throw in your vanilla cookie cream jar or a bowl & enjoy!