Nut Butters Recipe Guide:
Inspiration to Enjoy
1. Spread on Homemade Banana Bread (or your favorite baked good!)
Spread either the Hazelnut Chocolate or Vanilla Cookie Nut Butter on any baked good to transform it from "pretty good" to AMAZING! :)
- Best Banana Bread Recipe (Keto-friendly):
- 1 medium overripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of ghee or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup powered erythritol or allulose
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 350F and grease a rectangular bread pan. In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork then add in the melted butter, eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, flax meal, sweetener, salt and baking powder. Gradually combine the dry ingredients with the wet, stirring in until they are well incorporated.
Transfer batter to the bread pan, and bake for 30min at 350F.
2. Add to a Yogurt or Smoothie Bowl
1. Start with scooping yogurt or smoothie into a bowl.
- We recommend plant-based options like LAVVA (Pili Nut vanilla flavor) or Kite Hill Greek Style (Vanilla Unsweetened). If you're going with dairy, we recommend Stonyfield Grass-fed Greek Yogurt (Plain flavor).
2. Top with Blueberries, Chopped Nuts, Granola (see low carb options here), optional banana (if it isn't a low carb day!)
3. Add a dollop of Vanilla Cookie Cream Nut Butter :)
3. Make an easy homemade nut milk with Vanilla Cookie Butter!
Blend Vanilla Cookie Butter for a DELICIOUS DIY Nut Milk: Cashew, Macadamia, Coconut Blend
- Add 2 tbsp Vanilla Cookie Nut Butter to 12oz water in a blender
- Blend for 30 sec.
- [Optional] Add a low-carb sweetener to taste (we recommend erythritol, monk fruit, or allulose)
PRO TIP: If using as a coffee creamer, add 1 tbsp of your favorite oil* per 4oz of nut milk and whip with a frother! This creates maximum frothiness :)
*We recommend MCT oil, coconut oil, or avocado oil.