Spring is coming, it’s a good time to take a good look at our diets to make sure we’re eating healthy and clean. I know what you think,we should eat clean ALL THE TIME but It can be a real struggle for people like me, who were born with a sweet tooth.
I terribly miss desserts whenever I start dieting but I don’t want to consume too much sugar or processed food. If you’re with me, you’re going to LOVE this recipe. It’s decent, it’s super low carb and it’s amazingly keto!
You’ll love how easy it is to make these Hazel-Cacao Nut Fat Bombs!
Here’s what you need:
12-cup muffin pan
1/4 cup Hazelnut Cacao Nut Butter
2 large Eggs
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
3 tbsp Erythritol ( it won’t make it too sweet, if you prefer it sweeter you can add more)
1/4 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Now let’s bake some wonderful Keto Hazelnut Fat Bombs!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate chips to a huge mixing ball. Mix until the batter is smooth and no egg streaks remain. Stir in half of the chocolate.
- Add the batter to a muffin pan, we recommend using muffin liners otherwise the bombs can be difficult to remove after baking
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto each cookie. The batter should be thick enough so that the chocolate does not sink down as they will sink in a little when the bombs are baking.sing muffin liners otherwise the bombs can be difficult to remove after baking
- Bake for 12 minutes in an oven preheated to 350F .
- Enjoy your guilt-free Keto Fat Bombs!